Who are we?
International Office Team
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sualp Davut – International Affairs Coordinator for Board of Trustees
Ayla Yildirim – Executive Assistant to International Affirs Coordinator
Sunel Gazi – Director, International Office
Irada Osmanova – Coordinator
Fadil Sanverdi – Coordinator
Gulten Suleyman – Officer
What we do?
- Deal with all applications for admission from prospective students
- We ensure that you settle comfortably into your new learning enviroment
- We are always available to offer assistance and guidance regarding any difficulties you may experience
- We try to keep you entertained with extra curricula and social activities
- We offer assistance and guidance in the student permit application process
- We offer welfare support and constant encouragement
- We monitor your feedback and satisfaction regarding all the services offered by the university
International Office WhatsApp Group
Upon your arrival at the university, all new students are added to the International Office WhatsApp group. Through this group, all students are informed of important information, announcements, upcoming events, etc.
In the case of an emergency, you can contact any member of the International Office team to request assistance, through our WhatsApp numbers featured on the group.
The purpose of the orientation program is to help students to:
- Get familiar with the FIU campus and environment.
- Learn about FIU programs, systems and regulations.
- Meet academic and administrative staff and advisors.
- Get a taste of life in North Cyprus.
- Make new friends with other local and international students.
- Start registration processes.
- Get settled down in their new accommodation.
All international students are strongly encouraged to participate in the program.
The dates for the orientation program are stated in the academic calendar.